Increase your Operational Productivity
When efficiency and productivity are optimized in a business, it not only leads to revenue increase but also a significant improvement in satisfaction from both employees and customers.
Ajua’s platform gives businesses access to customer insights in real-time from multiple touchpoints. This enables them to streamline processes and foster innovation by quickly making decisions based on customer data.
It is not often that resources for getting extra market advantage have to be from the external, but majorly the first look is internal. An enterprise therefore has to continually do the following:
- Optimise processes to fund growth from savings
- Ensure that data points for better decision making are well captured
- Mastering speed to value as a key value metric in ensuring market opportunities are not lost
Solution Impact: Internal Operation focused value
To deliver an exceptional Customer Experience, you need to have the right processes in place. Having the right feedback management can help your business understand what customers think so that you can act on it in a timely manner.
Customer centricity demands a shift in organizational culture. The value to put the customer first should be shared from the leadership team and across operational teams. Different departments need to work together as a cohesive whole to ensure a streamlined customer journey.
What can I get from this solution?
- Customer and Employee Feedback with Digital and non-digital transactional NPS, CSAT, CES
- Rules and Journey automation dashboard for customer/employee metrics with Ajua Insight Studio analytics
- Predictive analytics on organizational performance with Ajua Insight Studio
- Business Impact Insightful Actions on Customer/Employee Loyalty and Satisfaction and Customer/Employee value segmentation : Automated/Semi-Auto
- External audience data on organizational impact assessment using Ajua’s Audience on Demand
- Value Management with training of personnel on NPS Impact
- Quarterly Benchmarks industry comparison analysis